As we aware that we need to create the cron job to execute certain jobs which are time-intensive and need to be executed in scheduled manner, the beauty of interplay is, it is simple as setting an alarm clock! In this tutorial we are going to show you how you can create the cron job which executes in specific interval of time.
1) search the 'inject' Node from search bar and drop in editor Window and double click to reaveal its settings:
2) click on 'Repeat' Drop down menu and choose 'interval', it revels the duration of time which need to be set for our cron job.
3) Now we create a Node.js function where it executes when it is injected by newly created 'inject'
search for 'Nodejs function' and Drop in editor and connect its start to end of our 'inject' node:
4) Now, Double-click the function to code as our requirement
5) Click on Deploy and your cron job with the function will start its execution.